Onyx Masai Wrap Bracelet
Designed by one of our artisans, this bracelet combines Masai-inspired beading alongside larger Czech glass beads in a unique color-blocked pattern.
Click "Add to Cart" to order this beautiful wrap bracelet! It looks stunning on its own or stacked with your favorites. A great gift for that friend who has a lot of black in their closet!
Remember that we donate 10% of the sale price of every product to Global Fund for Women, funding women's rights groups in more than 170 countries.
- Made of glass beads, leather cord and brass
- Measures 32" long; features adjustable leather loops that can be tied off or snipped once you've found the perfect fit
- Handmade in and fairly traded from Kenya
- Please allow 2 weeks for delivery
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
About The Artisan:-
This stunning bracelet is made by the Sasa Design Beaders, a group of strong and proud deaf women. Long taught to be ashamed of their "disability", they have now been empowered through building a successful business and a community that lifts them up daily. The women have been crafting intricate jewelry for nearly five years. With many single moms in the group, the next generation is filled with hope thanks to consistent wages for their mothers, access to healthcare and healthy food.