Masai Wrap Bracelet
Designed by one of our artisans, this bracelet combines Masai-inspired beading alongside larger Czech glass beads in a unique color-blocked pattern.
Click "Add to Cart" to order. A beautiful gift for you, or someone you love.
Remember that we donate 10% of the sale price of every product to Global Fund for Women, funding women's rights groups in more than 170 countries.
- Made of Czech glass beads, leather cord and brass
- Measures 32"; designed to be adjustable for the perfect fit
- Handmade in and fairly traded from Kenya
- Please allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
This stunning bracelet is made by the Sasa Design Beaders, a group of strong and proud deaf women. Long taught to be ashamed of their "disability", they have now been empowered through building a successful business and a community that lifts them up daily. The women have been crafting intricate jewelry for nearly five years. With many single moms in the group, the next generation is going to soar thanks to consistent wages, access to healthcare and healthy food.