Helen's Optimism T Shirt
Helen Keller knew a lot about faith and optimism. She lost her sight and hearing when she was just a year old. Despite this harsh start in life she became the first deaf and blind person (person, not just woman!) to receive a Bachelor of Arts. She was an inspirational author, political activist and lecturer and continues to inspire through her legacy.
Click "Add to Cart" to order now!
Remember, we're here to make a beautiful impact in women's lives which is why we donate 10% of everything to Global Fund for Women to contribute to their work for girls and women across the world combatting gender inequality in all its forms. And now, you, are a part of that too! Thank-you.
- 4.3 oz. 50/25/25 polyester/combed ring spun cotton/rayon
- Set-in 1x1 baby rib collar
- Available in sizes S to 2XL
- Prints to order - please allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee