A scarf for Spring/Summer that you won't want to take off. Not only are these soft cotton scarves versatile and elegant they are made by women who have been rescued from sex traffickers and are re-building their lives. When you wear what they've made, you are directly supporting them and taking a stand.
Click "Add to Cart" to order.
Soft and sheer, made of feather weight cotton, our Freedom Scarves are hand block printed and sewn by women who know what it means to fight for their freedom.
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- 80" L x 23" W (203.2 x 58.4 cm)
- Please allow 7 to 10 days for delivery
- Handmade in and fairly traded from India
- Made by the Destiny Reflection Foundation in Kolkata, India, founded with the mission to end slavery and sex trafficking through economic empowerment of women.