Bead Strand Necklace to Bracelet
A simple and timeless design, but so meaningful! Hand woven and beaded by women artisans in Guatemala, this design is versatile and can be worn as a necklace or a wrap bracelet.
Click "Add to Cart" now to order yours!
Remember that we donate 10% of the sale price of every product to Global Fund for Women, funding women's rights groups in more than 170 countries.
- Measures 22.5" L. Tie closure
- Can be worn as a necklace or wrap bracelet
- Delivery typically within 2 weeks of your order
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Handmade in and fairly traded from Guatemala
- Made by Wakami, a fair trade social enterprise focussed on improving the lives of women artisans and their families.
Learn More about WAKAMI -
Wakami is a fair trade enterprise in Guatemala collaborating with several rural artisan groups throughout Guatemala. A strong focus on community development, social entrepreneurship, and fair wages has vastly improved the lives of all the women artisans and their families. The idea behind Wakami is Dreams + Opportunities = Change.
Job creation and women’s empowerment has had four great areas of impact in the communities, starting with family, education and nutrition where all children are monitored and checked; better living with clean water filters, solar energy equipment and organic produce; and community impact where everyone works on projects like improving roads, building parks and creating cultural spaces for everyone.