Malachite Multi-Wrap Bracelet
Malachite is a stone historically found throughout East Africa. We love the rich emerald hue, here partnered with dramatic gold, black and bronze beads in a unique design conceptualized by our artisans.
Click "Add to Cart" this unique design now!
Remember that we donate 10% of the sale price of every product to Global Fund for Women, funding women's rights groups in more than 170 countries.
- Made of glass and malachite beads with leather cord
- Includes artisan card & woven pouch
- Measures approximately 30.5" L ( 77.5 cm )
- Handmade in and fairly traded from Kenya
- Made by Sasa Designs Beaders
- Please allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
This beautiful bracelet is made by the Sasa Design Beaders, a group of strong and proud deaf women. Long taught to be ashamed of their "disability", they have now been empowered through building a successful business and a community that lifts them up daily. The women have been crafting intricate jewelry for nearly five years. With many single moms in the group, the next generation is going to soar thanks to consistent wages, access to healthcare and healthy food.