Kenyan Key Necklace
No lock is made without a key. Wear this beautiful Key Necklace as a reminder that the power to unlock any challenge resides within you and that you are connected to the people a world away who made it for you.
Click "Add to Cart" now to order yours!
Remember that we donate 10% of the sale price of every product to Global Fund for Women, funding women's rights groups in more than 170 countries.
- Made of brass, horn, bone, and recycled glass beads
- Comes with hand sewn gift pouch
- Pendant measures 2.6" long x 0.75" wide (6.6 x 1.9 cm)
- Chain measures 26" long (66 cm) chain with 2" long (5.1 cm) extender
- Handmade in, and fairly traded from, Kenya
- Made by the Sasa Designs beaders, a group of strong and proud deaf women who are preserving traditional jewelry-making skills allowing them to earn a consistent wage so they can afford healthy food and access vital healthcare services for themselves and their families
- Please allow 2 weeks for delivery
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee