Wild and Precious Life T Shirt
What will you do with your one wild and precious life? It's a question we all need to spend quiet time contemplating. This is the final line of the poem The Summer Day from poet Mary Oliver. Explore her beautiful work if you have not already had that joy.
Click "Add to Cart" to order this beautiful soft t shirt. It makes a great gift too!
Remember, we're here to make a beautiful impact in women's lives which is why we donate 10% of everything to Global Fund for Women to contribute to their work for girls and women across the world combatting gender inequality in all its forms. And now, you, are a part of that too! Thank-you.
- 4.3 oz. 50/25/25 polyester/combed ring spun cotton/rayon
- Set-in 1x1 baby rib collar
- Available in sizes S to 2XL
- Prints to order - please allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee